Thursday 21 July 2011

Super easy Nail Art for summer!

Hey there :)
So this is what I came um with. It's really simple and it's perfect for summer :D
Ok so here it's the final look:


Ok so I'm loving this color...It's L10 Jealous from Sephora. This was on my Summer Must Haves and it's absolutely GORGEOUS! Just look at this color...


It's like a coral... kinda thing :P . It's beautifull, and I had to do a nail art tutorial out of it of course... 
As you see it's really subtle... So, here's how you do it: 

This look will work with any nail polish colors you would like :) I chose of course Jealous for the base and for the flower I chose white. So, first of all, apply 2 or 3 coats of your base coat. when it dries completely, using a dotting tool or a toothpick, apply 5 dots on the nail with your flower colour. It doesn't have do be perfect :P

 Let it dry a bit for about 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on the nail polish drying time. It shouldn't be tottaly dry, nor tottaly liquid like right out of the bottle.
Then, using a toothpick, place the ent of the toothpick on the center of each dot you've created and pull it in towards the center of the future flower.
It should look like this :) Ressembles a flower, right?
Now, to finish it, apply some really small dots of the flower colour around it with a dotting tool or another toothpick.
It should look like this... I've decided to do it only on my ring finger nail, but you can choose to do it on every nail or where ever you want :D


No comments:

Post a Comment